Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Blog

My friend, Peter O'Connell emailed me to say he couldn't subscribe to my blog.

I knew he couldn't subscribe. You see, I have a macbook. It comes with great software such as iWeb. I build my websites on it. It's so easy to use, even I can do it!

The one problem with iWeb is that unless you are hosting all your websites on mac.com, the .xml files (the ones that allow people to subscribe to your blogs and podcasts) are useless.

I didn't really think anyone would be interested in subscribing to my intermittent ramblings. Guess I was mistaken.

Therefore, I will now host all my blogs on blogger.com.

Thanks for the interest, Peter! You are my inspiration. LOL

If you're interested in subscribing to my blog...now you can! And if you're interested in reading up on my friend, Peter O'Connell, which I highly recommend, his blog is voxmarketising.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jamee:

    If I am, let me say it is an honor to be your first subscriber to this blog, which is now properly registered on the voxmarketising blog roll.

    Best always,
    - Peter

    ReplyDelete